This first phase of the Andel Park office development was completed in 2004. Together with the developers of Novy Smichov shopping centre and the Andel City and Zlaty Andel office building, the Karimpol Group developed a new urban centre close to the historic centre of Prague.
• Over 13.000 sq.m office space on 5 floors with canteen and retail on the ground floor, 134 parking spaces on two underground floors
• Fully leased at time of completion, mainly to MAFRA (publisher of Mlada Fronta Dnes and Lidove Noviny) on a pre-lease contract, as well as Maersk and SC Johnson
• Excellent location in Radlicka Street in the centre of Novy Smichov, close to the Metro B and numerous tram lines, and the most attractive residential areas
• Ample parking and storage areas
• Class A office building
• Sold to a German investor