The construction of the second phase of the Andel Park development commenced within 6 months after building A, and was completed in 2005. It offers large floor plates that could be divided into multiple office units, suitable for both large and small tenants. Showroom and retail areas are part of the development.
• Nearly 20.000 sq.m net office and retail area on 7 floors, with underground parking and generous storage spaces
• Showrooms and cafe on the ground floor
• Building was fully leased within weeks from completion
• Main tenants were Johnson & Johnson, UniCredit Leasing, Carl Zeiss, International SOS, Imperial Tobacco and Hochtief Development
• Excellent highly visible location in Radlicka Street in the centre of Novy Smichov, close to the Metro B and numerous tram lines, and the most attractive residential areas
• Class A office building
• Sold fully leased to an Austrian investor