Completed in 2006 Diamond Point is one in a long row of successfully completed office buildings. Ideally located on the fringe of the city centre, close to public transport and high capacity roads it proved attractive to tenants.
• Nearly 20.000 sqm of net leasable office space on 10 floors
• Fully leased within 6 months from completion
• Sold to a joint venture between Allianz and Immoeast
• Main tenants included Allianz (nearly half the building), Kapsch, Sekyra Group, and the main MIELE showroom
• Class A office building with raised floor and state-of-the-art chilled Beam aluminium ceiling, individually adjustable. On site canteen. Parking on 4 lower floors
• Located opposite the Hilton Hotel close to Florenc metro station along Wilsonova Street with views over the Moldawa river and the Prague Castle