The RUBIN office building was one of the first modern office buildings in the then developing Karlin area and, together with other developers, established Karlin as one of the most important office locations in Prague. It was completed end of 2000.
• Just under 11.000 sq.m net office space, 187 parking spaces and over 600 sq.m storage areas
• Retail areas (leased to a furniture shop and Rossman at the time) on Sokolovska Street and a showroom on the Rohanske embankment side
• Perfect location between Rohanske Nabrezi and Sokolovska Street a few metres from the Metro B and the tram stops
• Great visibility made it attractive for facade advertising
• Class A office space
• Main tentants at the time of completion included Ericsson, Tele 2, Toyota, Avaya, KRKA Pharma and Medtronic to name but a few
• Sold in 2001 to an Austrian fund managed by Bank Austria