An interesting development in the centre of Prague combining a historic building in Soukenicka Street with a new building extending through to Klimentska Street. The Solitaire building, completed in 1999, was one of the early downtown modern office buildings. Actually two independent buildings designed to be connected if and when required.
• Just over 7300 sq.m office area on 6 floors (4 in Soukenicka), accessible from both sides, partially with terraces or balconies
• Parking provided in garage
• Central location close to nam. Republiky, Revolucni Street and the Old Town (Stare Mesto)
• Class A office building
• Main tenants were Warner Bros., Unipetrol, two international law firms, Millward Brown, Australian Trade Department and Givaudan
• Sold to a Chechinvestmentfund in 2005.