In 2004, the Bratislava Logistics Park was launched. Till today 120.000 sq.m lettable space have been built in three sheds and leased to international large scale tenants. The Bratislava Logistics Park provides modern cost-competitive logistics facilities in an excellent location. The city of Senec, northeast of Bratislava, became one of the main locations for logistic developments. With direct access from the highway that leads to Trnava, and good visibility, combined with flexible layouts and options, the Bratislava Logistics Park is an ideal place for warehousing and logistics as well as light industry.
• First building with 38.000 sq.m completed in 2005, second building of same size completed end of 2007, third building with 42.000 sq.m partially completed beginning 2013, finished and fully let in 2016.
• Flexible unit sizes for lease tenants
• High quality office space to tenants specification
• Main tenants in the Bratislava Logistics Park are Takko, UTI, Agility, Lear, Nagel, Galliker, GEODES, Coca Cola
• Further 45.000 sq.m warehouse space in a fourth building (building permit received) projected